Recommend me your shampoo or hair treatments!

(11 Posts)
Shadow1986 Sun 27-Nov-16 21:55:44

Can anyone pls recommend some miracle shampoo or hair treatment to revive my severely damaged locks?

I have very dry, shoulder length hair that never grows...

Has anyone found something that has really worked for their hair?!

SuperPug Sun 27-Nov-16 21:57:42

Kerastase Oleo Relax range is brilliant. I think that's what it is called, they have a deep conditioning treatment as well.
They also do an incroyable blow dry cream- better for very thick hair as it can leave it a bit flat.

Shadow1986 Sun 27-Nov-16 21:59:39

Thanks SuperPug! Will have a look now.

Costacoffeeplease Sun 27-Nov-16 21:59:56

Percy & Reed no oil, oil, gives fine hair more body

MummyStep123 Sun 27-Nov-16 22:02:03

If you can go on a bit of a splurge I hugely recommend Philip Kingsley shampoo & conditioner, and also the hair mask. It is AMAZING and you can get smaller (cheaper) travel sets which come with the mask too.
He was apparently Audrey Hepburns hairdresser, which I found interesting. My hair condition really improved after just one use of the hair mask xx

dontpokethebear Sun 27-Nov-16 22:04:57

Olaplex 3 is fantastic!

kiwipie Sun 27-Nov-16 22:06:12

Love Joico here!

QueenMortificado Sun 27-Nov-16 22:08:21

Another vote for Olaplex 3

Also, pure coconut oil - liberally apply and leave on overnight paying special attention to the ends then wash out in the morning, don't brush and leave to dry naturally

Never brush while wet

Do the coconut oil thing once - twice a week. Miracle worker.

Bapple Sun 27-Nov-16 23:07:02

Currently using Joico KPak on my very damaged hair and seeing a great improvement.

ChickenVindaloo2 Sun 27-Nov-16 23:11:51

Loreal professional from sallys hairdressing shop.

CointreauVersial Sun 27-Nov-16 23:14:32

Second the Percy & Reed No Oil Oil - it's great for dry locks.

I have recent been using Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse - I love the smell, and it makes my hair nice and soft.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now