Christmas do follow up....

(8 Posts)
FeliciaJollygoodfellow Sat 26-Nov-16 17:51:20

So I posted a few weeks ago for help on do outfits and now I have some to post!

I bought the Asos play suit recommended and it's lovely - I've just had a go and I can just about get into on my own. Time will tell if I can out of it wink

I also bought some coated jeans and some tops - don't really like the tops, like the jeans but they look infinitely better with heels which I really don't want to wear although I have plenty that are suitable.

So - opinions please? I bought the rose gold flats to go with the play suit and like them, not sure if I'll wear my hair as it is in the photos. Excuse the weird poses I'm terrible at taking photos of myself! Also excuse the mess I'm a teenager at heart grin

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Sat 26-Nov-16 17:52:13

Gold top from the side - from the front I like it but it's very unstructured and unflattering I think.

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Sat 26-Nov-16 17:53:37

Oh, playsuit with heels. Looks a bit corporate I think, but I do have gold heels which might look nice. I also bought rose gold clutch and a black one to consider.

Iamtheresurrection Sat 26-Nov-16 17:56:11

I'd go with the play suit and flats. Both jeans outfits are quite casual.

EightNine Sat 26-Nov-16 17:56:14

I like the play suit with the gold flats

neveradullmoment99 Sat 26-Nov-16 17:59:04

I like the playsuit the best. I think i prefer it with the heels but it looks fine with flats.

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Sat 26-Nov-16 18:08:38

Thank you! It's easier getting out of the playsuit than in, so at least I'll be able to wee on my own! grin

I think I'll keep the jeans as they fit well but will also keep and wear the playsuit. I have two work dos to go to, in different cities with different people so I can wear it both times. Which should please DH grin. I'm going to clump around in some heels and see if I can muster the enthusiasm for them. I haven't worn heels for over a year!

Playsuit and black heels - looks gorgeous.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now