Can we have a top jumper dresses thread?

(18 Posts)
Momentumista Thu 24-Nov-16 12:31:19

I'll start by nominating this brilliant ASOS hoodie jumper dress which arrived yesterday.

It is £35, and such a great item. So soft and warm (even though not wool) and feels comfortable while looking good. I was a bit doubtful about the hood but it works.

Sort of like being able to wear your favourite dressing gown out.

I love a good jumper dress - so anyone else care to share their tips?

GinAndOnIt Thu 24-Nov-16 12:38:57

Oh I love jumper dresses! All mine seem to have died a death though, I'm sure I used to have a few but I've just realised I don't know where any of them are.

Watching with interest! Someone had a lovely New Look one on a thread not that long ago, I wonder if they'll see this and link to it.

Momentumista Fri 25-Nov-16 14:11:14

bump, there must be some more jumper dress fans about?

PurpleDaisies Fri 25-Nov-16 14:12:28

I'm wearing a white stuff sale one today. It's grey with swans around the bottom. Love a jumper dress here.

Maudlinmaud Fri 25-Nov-16 14:14:19

Watching!

SugarMiceInTheRain Fri 25-Nov-16 14:17:15

I'm desperate for a good jumper dress, but I'm petite and a bit of a rectangular shape - not much definition round my waist - so none of the ones I've tried look any good on me.

Maudlinmaud Fri 25-Nov-16 14:22:48

Wallis do petite and they wash beautifully.
Some of those are not fitted but not loose if you know what I mean. Sugar

SantasPantsalive Fri 25-Nov-16 14:22:53

I love that it it's a bit pale. My ultimate would be one that has pockets. They seem really hard to find.

SantasPantsalive Fri 25-Nov-16 14:24:52

#but

I have to be a bit careful with the ones with ribbing round the bottom, otherwise I end up looking like a giant egg (pear shaped).

Momentumista Fri 25-Nov-16 15:48:01

Purple - is yours current season - can you link?

Santa's - yes, really wish the ASOS one had pockets.

PurpleDaisies Fri 25-Nov-16 15:56:23

I think it must be a rogue last season one because I can't see it on the website. It was a bargain. Sorry!

problembottom Fri 25-Nov-16 16:16:33

I love them but I'm a size 10 with a big bum so I have to be careful of the cling.

doctorboo Fri 25-Nov-16 17:12:51

problem I've got a big bum too (the larger I am (size 14 at the mo) the larger it gets blush ) I've had some okish ones from Apricot before, but they sparked and crackled when I took them off!!

BusterGonad Fri 25-Nov-16 17:36:06

I really want this one!

hollieberrie Fri 25-Nov-16 18:34:39

Bit late to spot this, but ooooh i love a jumper dress. My fave ones are from Mango a couple of years ago. Also have a nice one from Gap that i picked up on a charity shop. I like them quite loose and not clinging to me, with opaques and ankle boots for work or opaques and converse for weekends.

Izabelblue Fri 25-Nov-16 20:47:52

I am wearing this today...lovely cuddly merino wool. So comfy yet smart enough for the office. www.noanoa.com/gb/product?dress-with-small-twists-dark-blue&styleid=1-6626-1&colorid=00566

doctorboo Sat 26-Nov-16 10:43:50

Izabelblue love that dress. Right, my post xmas mission will be using any vouchers & cash to buy that (or similar).

BernardsarenotalwaysSaints Sat 26-Nov-16 10:45:26

I love a good jumper dress! Your hoodie one looks fab. All mine are quite old now so don't have any links.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now