If I like this Radley bag

(14 Posts)
blamethecat Tue 22-Nov-16 16:28:18

But I don't want a Radley bag, what else is similar in style ? I like the way the straps are almost part of the bag, not clipped/sewn on at the top.
www.radley.co.uk/pocket-bag-medium-zip-top-cross-body-6fc5e5-classic/

Soon2bC Tue 22-Nov-16 16:31:09

i have this bag....i love this bag

i cant help any other way but i will keep an eye out

Aderyn2016 Tue 22-Nov-16 22:05:59

Mulberry Antony? Bit pricey if you were looking at a Radley price range, but lovely.

I have that radley bag in an orangey/red colour and it is well made, has lasted for years and has been really versatile. Radley, as a brand, gets a pasting on MN but they don't deserve it imo.

PickAChew Tue 22-Nov-16 22:19:22

Why do you not want the Radley version? They are lovely leather and really last. I have a small pocket bag that's about 16 or 17 years old and it's great for not being bulky - the straps help it to lie flat. I'm not to keen on the big ones because ou can't really put something bulky like a bucket of water in them without them looking bulky.

If you hide the dog, they're less obviously branded than a lot of Mulberry bags.

PickAChew Tue 22-Nov-16 22:20:33

Actually, I can't get a bucket of water in my day to day bagblush I'm sure you know what I meant to type!

Bejazzled Tue 22-Nov-16 22:25:01

I was just looking at these (on eBay) so very interested in this thread!

Costacoffeeplease Tue 22-Nov-16 22:37:23

Why not get this one if it's the style you want?

Absolutely nothing wrong with Radley bags they're very well made for the price point

Flisspaps Tue 22-Nov-16 22:39:36

I've got one of these, I've had it about 10 years.

I'm hard in my stuff, I'm careless and clumsy. My bag is still in good condition and I use it pretty much daily.

Get one, what's the issue with it being a Radley?

FlopIsMyParentingGuru Tue 22-Nov-16 22:43:47

I've had one of those in brown for over a decade and it still looks in great condition.

burnishedsilver Tue 22-Nov-16 23:39:33

It doesn't appear to say Radley anywhere on it. Just cut the dog thingy off it.

bojorojo Wed 23-Nov-16 00:12:24

I think that bag is OK. The Radley Dog is yuuuuk though - cut it off. Radley is not cutting edge or fadhionable but they do make sturdy bags. It is just the dog!!!!!

Soon2bC Wed 23-Nov-16 11:05:10

if you dont like the dog, please can i have it. wink

Seriously pm me and I will buy him off you, mine is falling apart and i need to buy a new one as I personally love the dog smile

Bejazzled Wed 23-Nov-16 15:17:47

I also love the dog 🙂

blamethecat Wed 23-Nov-16 16:36:53

Well I usually spend about £25 on a bag so Radley is a bit of a leap in cost and I hate the dog but as it is nearly Christmas I am suggesting it to OH.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now