£15 M&S Beauty voucher to spend. What can I buy?

(12 Posts)
Needastrongone Mon 21-Nov-16 16:30:56

I received a £15 M&S voucher today, as we bank with M&S. I rarely spend money at M&S, other than food and tights.grin

I have treated myself to the advent calendar though.

I don't really fancy make up, but is there anything that I really ought to snap up? I don't mind spending more.

I'm 45 and in fairly good condition, normal skin, not sensitive. Spend a lot of time outdoors so hands take a bit of stick.

Recommendations welcome!

TIA

seb1 Mon 21-Nov-16 17:54:08

This is nice Butterfly reminds me of Marc Jacobs Daisy

Needastrongone Mon 21-Nov-16 18:20:51

Oh, perfume. I love perfume. I hadn't even considered perfume. Thank you. smile

I used to have Daisy many moons ago. It's lovely isn't it? Or I think it is!

Goldiefawn Mon 21-Nov-16 19:40:27

What about a L'Occitane hand cream?

hollieberrie Mon 21-Nov-16 22:23:06

Pixi Glow Acid Toner?

JaneAustinAllegro Mon 21-Nov-16 22:26:49

the Nuxe huile prodigiuese for max usage potential! face, body, hair. Smells lovely, lovely texture.

chocolatecheesecake Tue 22-Nov-16 08:27:56

Nuxe reve de Miel lip balm or l'occitane almond shower oil. Lip balm fab at keeping my dry flaky lips in good condition and shower oil smells gorgeous and keeps skin soft

Needastrongone Tue 22-Nov-16 09:10:46

Oh thanks for the further recommendations. I'm always up for another hand cream, I have them stashed everywhere so I can constantly reapply. Same for lip balms.

I'm REALLY tempted to pay the extra for the Nuxe, it gets great reviews and I love a multi use product. In addition I have dry curly hair which always benefits from oil.

L1lyOfTheValley Tue 22-Nov-16 09:23:28

Oh I came on to say exactly what others have! My repeat buys are Nuxe huile prodigiuese or their lip balm (in the pot, def not the stick version). Enjoy!

Needastrongone Tue 22-Nov-16 15:44:19

www.marksandspencer.com/best-seller-gift-set/p/p22494122?prevPage=plp

I bought this in the end. Really so I can try the products. Actually, I have a sampler of the moisturiser, which I love, but I thought this was good value for an extra fiver.

Thank you all for reminding me and recommending.

Needastrongone Tue 22-Nov-16 15:45:19

Actually, please don't click on the link as I'm still logged in!!

Needastrongone Tue 22-Nov-16 15:47:26

Signed out now, for some reason it didn't want to let me before, you (and me) are safe. Doh to me...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now