An eyeliner that doesn't disappear?!!

(14 Posts)
ChocolateForAll Sun 20-Nov-16 21:51:23

Is there such a thing? They either migrate down into my lines or smudge unattractively between my eyelids and brows. Can anyone recommend one that stays put and is reasonably priced, please?

cowbag1 Sun 20-Nov-16 21:56:26

I love Benefit's Badgal liner. It's waterproof and has a blender on the other end. I find it stays on all day easily.

MeganChips Sun 20-Nov-16 21:58:12

If you like pencils, I'd recommend Avon glimmersticks. They are the longest lasting I've used. I have greasy eyelids so nothing lasts on me but these do. Lots of colours and no sharpening.

For liquid liner I use Seventeen Tattoo Me. It's brilliant, it's a fiver and does not shift!

iseenodust Sun 20-Nov-16 22:00:24

The M&S pencil ones are the longest lasting I have come across - all day at work.

LexieSinclair Sun 20-Nov-16 22:02:19

Clinique quickliner. Best one I've used.

whirliegig Sun 20-Nov-16 22:04:28

Clinique Quickliner is great - you can smudge it after applying but then it sets and doesn't transfer upwards! I loved Moss but they discontinued it.....I'm using my last one sparingly....

whirliegig Sun 20-Nov-16 22:04:48

snap :-)

ChocolateForAll Sun 20-Nov-16 22:06:56

Thanks for the replies. Greasy eyelids is exactly what I have!!

dovesong Sun 20-Nov-16 22:07:18

Do you use an eyelid primer? The nyx one is good. I have oily eyelids but that helps it hold in place and my eyeshadow never creases. Also, the Kat von d tattoo liner is great.

pleasestopsnoring Sun 20-Nov-16 22:08:34

Primark felt tip or the liquid liner. The liquid liner is better but I prefer using the felt tip one. £1.50 bargain 😊

blackcherries Sun 20-Nov-16 22:09:48

Soap & Glory Smoulder eyes + Urban Decay potion primer does the job for me - I've got greasy eyelids too. The eyeliner is only 5 quid but better and darker on me than premium brand ones I've tried. Don't use the sharpener in the lid of the pencil though, it's crap.

creamcheeseandlox Mon 21-Nov-16 18:38:29

Avon super shock gel eyeliner is waterproof so doesn't budge.

Nettletheelf Mon 21-Nov-16 19:41:28

Primer was a revelation to me and my oily eyelids. With Avon super shock or glimmersticks.

flirtygirl Mon 21-Nov-16 22:03:30

Avon glimmersticks and no 7 liquid eyeliner

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now