I properly love this foundation! Just wanted to share

(11 Posts)
LemonRedwood Sun 20-Nov-16 20:07:28

I discovered W7 a couple of months ago when I was on the hunt for some eyeshadow palettes that were like the Naked ones, but not as eye-wateringly expensive. Loved the palettes I bought so have tried a few other bits of theirs.

Their Matte Made in Heaven foundation is just the most fantastically fabulous foundation I have ever tried. I am not exaggerating.

Full, even coverage; hides bags and blotches so well that separate concealer only needed in extreme cases; lovely matte finish so more more shiny nose by 10am; and it stays on all bloody day! My make-up remover is finally having to earn its keep! Not to mention the price is great (I don't work for them, I promise grin)

If they ever discontinue this I'm not sure what I'll do.

Now my quest for foundation is over I can focus all my energy on finding a decent mascara for my invisible eyelashes!

QueenMortificado Sun 20-Nov-16 20:14:50

Hmmmm really? I struggle with foundation and would love a really good one

May try this, you get 25% off first order

squiz81 Sun 20-Nov-16 20:16:03

Thanks for the tip. Would you recommend the palettes too? I saw them and wrote them off as they were cheap blush

LemonRedwood Sun 20-Nov-16 20:19:04

Had an email today with a 30% off code - PINK

It's quite liquidy so I apply with fingers rather than a brush or sponge. It's definitely the best I've ever tried, but can't say I've ever spent more than about £12 on foundation so there may be better ones out there that are outside my price range. I have a fairly oily t-zone, especially my nose, and I only notice a bit of shine at the end of the day now. Other "matte" foundations were gone by mid-morning.

LemonRedwood Sun 20-Nov-16 20:20:01

Yes to the palettes - I have four of them now. Good pigment and long-lasting. I do use an eye primer with them.

squiz81 Sun 20-Nov-16 21:18:21

Thanks. They often have them in my local tkmaxx. I will give them a go!

ChocolateForAll Sun 20-Nov-16 21:48:46

I'm definitely going to try this next. Thanks!

Molly333 Fri 25-Nov-16 00:16:34

Ohh interesting where do you buy it ?

OldJoseph Fri 25-Nov-16 06:59:37

Their website doesn't seem to have the colours lined up. Any idea how to work it out? One is called Sand Beige which is my colour in Revlon Colourstay... perhaps W7 is a dupe for Revlon?

chipsandpeas Fri 25-Nov-16 07:07:23

if you have a b&m near you they stock it

LemonRedwood Fri 25-Nov-16 16:46:44

I buy online from the website or Amazon. Sorry I'm no help with colours - I just always go for the palest available (because no one makes a magnolia white in make-up!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now