Like this - but cheaper?

(9 Posts)
Ginmakesitallok Sun 20-Nov-16 19:49:46

For dd (13) to wear to wedding in new year. She's about 5ft 2, slim , big boobs (32f). She likes this ted baker dress, I do too- but don't like the price! Anyone seen anything similar, but cheaper?? http://www.tedbaker.com/uk/Womens/Clothing/Dresses/TILLEA-Citrus-Bloom-pleated-dress-Black/p/132734-00-BLACK

Think the pink might be better than the black.

HighDataUsage Sun 20-Nov-16 20:48:51

Try the New Look AX Paris label, they do similar large digital print floral prints like the dress below. Most of the dresses are under £50 so a lot cheaper than Ted Baker.

m.newlook.com/shop/womens/dresses/ax-paris-navy-floral-print-sleeveless-dress-_385320841?productFind=search

m.newlook.com/shop/label-lounge/_/N-clu?Nrpp=50&Ntt=AX+Paris+floral+dress&filtered=1

Ginmakesitallok Sun 20-Nov-16 20:54:55

Thank you! Think they are both lovely, now just to get her to look at them!

Ginmakesitallok Sun 20-Nov-16 22:01:15

She doesn't like them. She is a nightmare. She doesn't like anything. Doesn't like sleeveless, doesn't like sleeves. Doesn't like prints, doesn't like too plain. Doesn't like high neck, doesn't want to show cleavage. Ewwww that's like something YOU'D wear!! No, just no.

I give up - for tonight

musicmum75 Sun 20-Nov-16 23:21:23

Have you looked at Oasis? They tend to do a lot of pretty skater style party dresses.

homeaway Mon 21-Nov-16 09:23:26

Can she try it on and if it fits gamble that it is in the sale ? Or try and find an outlet ? Could she have it for a Christmas present if she is really fixed on it?
Failing all that get her to have a look on asos she.might find something on there.

FairyAnn Mon 21-Nov-16 09:43:30

You could also try LindyBop or PrettyKittyFashion for similar styles?

Lovelybangers Mon 21-Nov-16 11:30:24

Darker colourway but quite nice

Coast

Floisme Mon 21-Nov-16 11:44:42

I've seen quite a bit of Ted Baker in TK Maxx recently.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now