V Neck Jumper help please...

(6 Posts)
TheCuriousOwl Sun 20-Nov-16 18:45:09

I'm asking for your help as a shopping phobic person who also has no time!

My mum loves V neck jumpers but not low cut ones. She generally wears them as a top rather than with something underneath them if you see what I mean, and doesn't want the cleavage look! Trouble is, there seems to be a dearth of them out there.

Anyone got any leads on where I might find such an item? M&S didn't seem to have any when I was looking earlier.

Thanks in advance!

Talisin Sun 20-Nov-16 19:05:53

I can actually see a few on M&S. I have this one which is quite a deep vee but not at all cleavagey. Then there's this in various colours or this for a more luxurious version.

Talisin Sun 20-Nov-16 19:11:26

Or Uniqlo? Various here.

PussyPatches Tue 22-Nov-16 01:17:55

Woolovers is very good for that sort of thing and I think, if you search, there is a Mumsnet discount somewhere.

TheCuriousOwl Tue 22-Nov-16 23:46:15

Thank you! Definitely some possibilities there. It's nigh on impossible to buy my parents stuff so if I get this right it will be a shock!

NicknameUsed Tue 22-Nov-16 23:49:33

I got some great advice from mumsnet last year and followed it to get exactly what I was looking for.

I bought a man's jumper.

The V neck isn't low, and the sleeves are long enough. The term used on here was camp cashmere.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now