These work out leggings with prints on

(13 Posts)
Pisssssedofff Thu 17-Nov-16 19:51:43

I've got Ted Baker ones covered in black and white roses, looked lovely online.
Is it me or do they make your legs and Arse look massive ?

starsinyourpies Fri 18-Nov-16 14:08:25

Yep I also bought some posh ones (Lululemon) that were grey and never again, black all the way for me unless I ever get to be teeny tiny.

burnishedsilver Fri 18-Nov-16 14:15:43

It's not you.

Pisssssedofff Fri 18-Nov-16 14:22:23

They are going on eBay then lol
I can't be doing with it

Tanaqui Fri 18-Nov-16 19:17:56

Lol I have been fancying a pair! Are they horrors? What's the quality of the ted baker like?

megletthesecond Fri 18-Nov-16 19:20:41

I suspect it depends on the print.

HunterHearstHelmsley Fri 18-Nov-16 19:22:06

I always wear patterned ones and they make me look smaller

Pisssssedofff Fri 18-Nov-16 19:24:56

The fabric is lovely, snug but as you'd want that to be. I just look down on those roses and they are big roses lol

Greenteandchives Fri 18-Nov-16 19:25:11

I would like to wear them, but I think that on me a patterned top and plain black Capri leggings are more flattering for my pear shape. sad

FrickOnAStick Fri 18-Nov-16 19:32:46

It depends on the pattern, scale & placement. Some do make the wearer look bigger

Trojanhorsebox Sat 19-Nov-16 00:24:23

Some are OK but you really need to try them on, so ordering online can be a problem if returns aren't easy. Some pattern placement draws attention to unflattering areas and some cheaper fabrics over bigger areas like the bottom and thighs stretch out and distort the pattern and make it look paler in colour or see through. I usually stick to black leggings unless it's thicker material or a subtle print.

Yep I also bought some posh ones (Lululemon)
I'm in Canada - Lululemon quality has really gone downhill recently and they have had lots of problems with see through leggings and entire product lines having to be pulled off the shelves in the last few years. Their older stuff is great though and still going strong after years of use.

phoolani Sat 19-Nov-16 10:32:53

Patterns will always make you look bigger than plain black, but honestly, life's too short for me to care if my arse looks a big bigger! Pattened leggings make me smile and that's enough reason to wear them.

ZaraW Sat 19-Nov-16 11:05:31

I have Teeki leggings love the designs and made from recycled water bottles so eco friendly as well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now