Frye Engineer boots...any good? Spotted some cheap on eBay...

(4 Posts)
witsender Tue 15-Nov-16 19:51:57

Am waiting for decent photos but they're normally really pricey so am watching eagerly.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302138251257

Has anyone got any? What're they like? They look like the 'perfect' biker to me but ankle/calf boots are not my normal length.

GinjoJongo Tue 15-Nov-16 22:12:21

I have a pair I bought on eBay a few years ago. They're brown but slightly shorter than the ones you're looking at. TBH I find them a bit stiff, they haven't really softened after quite a bit of wear. I like the look though and the way they look fine when a bit scruffy.

witsender Tue 15-Nov-16 22:19:42

Interesting, thanks. I'll keep an eye on the listing and see if any more photos come up.

acurtis1234 Wed 16-Nov-16 08:39:21

Frye are great quality. They are much sturdier and heavier than anything you'll find in the usual high street shops, so whether you like that will depend what you are looking for in a boot. They are designed to be far more practical and long lasting than a fashion boot and will wear in beautifully.

Get proper photos before you buy though, but I'd do that with any eBay purchase.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now