Anyone have the Hush Giselle maxi dress?

(11 Posts)
Laska5772 Tue 15-Nov-16 18:11:16

I was looking and didnt buy when it came in because wasnt sure about the fabric ( seemed expensive for what it is? ) but I sort of regretted it , and its been out of stock, but some did show up on the site this morning, so I succumbed !

Any one got it ? What do you think? here

Trying321 Tue 15-Nov-16 18:30:10

I want to like it but it's a bit on the frumpy side. It is quite nice but would only suit 50+ I think.

seefeld Tue 15-Nov-16 18:38:04

I love it! Great Christmas party dress. Sadly I'm too short for that style otherwise I'd be tempted myself

Bluntness100 Tue 15-Nov-16 18:40:48

I'm not sure either, I think this dress has the potential to look really frumpy. Even the model is struggling to pull it off in certain pics. Sorry,,😞😞

Laska5772 Tue 15-Nov-16 18:44:13

Ah, but It might be great for me then, as I am 50+!! smile

would love to hear from anyone who has it..

Needastrongone Tue 15-Nov-16 20:25:05

Not frumpy at all Laska. Looks lovely. Not for me at 5ft, but not because of the style, just because it wouldn't suit me.

I think with Hush you need to buy and try for yourself. The Tara dress doesn't suit you, but looks fab on me. I bet this dress is vice versa for us. smile

Judydreamsofhorses Tue 15-Nov-16 20:36:07

I think it's lovely, but very fancy - if you have a lot of swish parties it would be perfect, but otherwise could end up being expensive cost per wear-wise.

Laska5772 Fri 18-Nov-16 20:48:29

Its arrived.. Its so fab,, t ook it out of the box, put it on and have worn it all evening even though its a Friday at home!.. I have found my lovely sparkly (frumpy , maybe, but I dont care) comfortable, and i think cool, celebration Dress!

catacats Sun 20-Nov-16 22:15:17

Can't believe anyone thinks this dress is frumpy! It's so beautiful,elegant and unusual. When mine arrived tried it on straight away then went to show my 11 year old daughter she looked up at me and said "oh my god mum that's the most beautiful dress I've ever seen! Don't you dare send it back"
I rest my case😂

neveradullmoment99 Sun 20-Nov-16 22:21:13

Its beautiful and definetly not frumpy. I am 49 and would wear it. My problem is, I have nowhere to where it too so cant justify that price but it is gorgeous.

Talisin Sun 20-Nov-16 22:51:38

It's a beautiful dress that I desperately wanted to suit me but it just didn't so I sent it back sigh Not remotely frumpy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now