Hush Tara owners - is this mad idea?

(4 Posts)
Laska5772 Sun 13-Nov-16 15:20:42

Hi ive waited ages to get the Hush Tara in green and one finally came in my size on JL last week.. its here ,fab colour.. .

I already have the ruched skirt in both colours and wear them loads and whilst I like the Tara , its not the most flattering thing with it being so loose around the middle .. I think it would be much better as a skirt and top!. (especially over my pot belly ) and then I also could wear the green skirt with lots of other things .

Would I be mad do you think to chop it in two?

ZaraW Sun 13-Nov-16 15:34:34

I wouldn't risk it I've had alterations done and they didn't turn out as I'd hoped. But if you think it will work give it a go.

HerRoyalNotness Sun 13-Nov-16 15:36:54

As an aside, do you think the top is loose enough to wear as a maternity dress? I'm usually a 12

Laska5772 Sun 13-Nov-16 16:02:49

herroyal Yes it proabably is. Thats kind of why I am thinking of altering it .. I do look better in longer tops with shorter skirts.. I suppose its a case of whether Hush might do this in green next season.. but then the Tara is only £10 more than the skirt..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now