Anyone know the name of this handcream?

(5 Posts)
AnythingConsidered Sat 12-Nov-16 22:07:56

Bizarre one I know, but a few years back I received a sample size handcream. It was gorgeous. I have always wanted to use it again, but despite trying lots of different handcream can't ever find it....

It was very light, absorbed well, smelt luxurious &, most importantly, had glittery/sheen/sparkle that made my hands sparkle/glitter very lightly in the right type of light (gosh it it is difficult to explain)

Anyone have any clue? I can't even describe the bottle to you, so appreciate it is a long shot!

arahia Sun 13-Nov-16 00:11:53

I seriously doubt it's this but I remember using Lancome hand cream years ago and sort of having the same sheen, sparkle look. There's a chance that its all in my head though!
m.feelunique.com/p/Lancome-Nutrix-Royal-Mains-Hand-Cream-100ml?url=Lancome-Nutrix-Royal-Mains-Hand-Cream-100ml&slang=EN
I've tried searching for hand cream that would have that effect but couldn't really see anything!

AnythingConsidered Sun 13-Nov-16 18:46:13

Arabia - thanks so much. That is a place to start & I do remember going through a Lancome phase. Will check it out.

Thank you

CrumblingTeeth Sun 13-Nov-16 19:44:08

Could it have been Nuxe?

MorrisZapp Sun 13-Nov-16 19:46:07

Not what you asked but my fave hancream at any price is Nivea Age Defy, it's so rich and creamy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now