Waterproof coat for petite sizes?

(6 Posts)
KittyKatty123 Wed 09-Nov-16 22:32:00

Just read the thread on Janelle coats, I have a very short back so the waist in coats always sits too low on me, can anyway recommend a coat that is good for petite women or short backs? I'm not petite horizontally though - I'm a size 18!!

LifeIsGhoulish Wed 09-Nov-16 22:52:19

Lands End do a petite range that goes up to 16-18. I find that they are quite generously sized.

LifeIsGhoulish Wed 09-Nov-16 22:53:17

And they've got a massive discount on until midnight tonight! (I've just placed an order grin)

LifeIsGhoulish Wed 09-Nov-16 22:54:11

Umm, I'm not petite, I find the regular and tall ranges are generously sized.

mejon Thu 10-Nov-16 12:29:32

I'm short and not-petite width wise grin and the Seasalt Northstar fits me perfectly. Knee length, waisty bit in the right place and sleeves that come to my wrists without needing to be turned back (unheard of). I'm considering getting a Kellifrey too which is their unlined version of the Northstar to wear when it's wet but not cold.

I'd second Lands End too though the petite Stadium Squall coat I got from them has unusually short sleeves so I don't wear it much.

KittyKatty123 Thu 10-Nov-16 16:49:18

Thank you!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now