Best hair big wave hair curler

(11 Posts)
goldielookingchain Mon 07-Nov-16 15:17:50

My second babyliss pro curler has just died on me. I love the ease and result but they are so bloody unreliable. Has anyone any recommendations for another curler. I don't like tight curls but big waves, similar to what you would get from a professional blow dry x

goldielookingchain Mon 07-Nov-16 20:31:31

Bump

goldielookingchain Mon 07-Nov-16 21:12:09

Please anyone, I'm out on Friday!

Looking at babyliss big hair which looks like a rotating brush?

KatharinaRosalie Mon 07-Nov-16 21:22:57

Big Hair is not a curling iron, probably not what you're looking for.

goldielookingchain Tue 08-Nov-16 19:55:59

Another bump before i admit defeat x

Jmangel Tue 08-Nov-16 20:27:57

Well I just got Glamorise Wave Wand - half price at Boots last week and it's fantastic - creates really loose s shape waves - wand is oval and dead easy to use. Turns my frizzy spirals into smooth loose waves. Love it.

ilovecherries Tue 08-Nov-16 21:02:43

I love my babyliss secret curl, but since that keeps dying on you, I'm not sure what to suggest (eyes mine anxiously now!) But I certainly wouldn't recommend the big hair to replace it, it's completely different.

LtEsmeHansard Tue 08-Nov-16 21:03:33

Babyliss Big hair is brilliant. It's the only hair appliance I would re-buy once it wears out rather than try something new.

DerelictMyBalls Tue 08-Nov-16 21:37:45

Another vote for Babyliss Big Hair. It has changed my life.

goldielookingchain Tue 08-Nov-16 22:06:20

Aw thanks for the replies! I've ordered the big hair as it seems to do what a curly blow does at the hairdressers and a normal recommended tong off amazon

Sweetandsour93 Wed 09-Nov-16 02:11:44

I have a Remington curling tong (can't recall the name but I got it recently on Amazon), it has a large barrel and I find it gives me lovely soft waves.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now