Just got a babyliss big hair? Do I use product?

(8 Posts)
keeponkeepinon Mon 07-Nov-16 11:07:06

Just about to have a go, I'd normally put some volume spray at the roots and some thickener creme but don't want to damage the bristles on the big hair. Do you use a product on your hair with it?
And do you rough dry it at the roots with the hairdryer?
Not quite shoulder length bob btw.

burnishedsilver Mon 07-Nov-16 11:12:44

I use volume spray at the roots then dry my hair 80% of the way with a hairdryer and finish it off with the bbh.

SirChenjin Mon 07-Nov-16 11:17:00

Yes I use products with it. As silver says, blast your hair first with a hairdryer until it's almost dry and the finish off and smooth with the BBH (which is the best invention ever bar none times infinity)

keeponkeepinon Mon 07-Nov-16 11:22:56

Oooo, just tried it. Now I am not too bad with a brush and dryer but this has just given a much smoother finish. No flyaway bits. Can't wait to try it on my dds long hair. Can you get it to do curls on long hair?

SirChenjin Mon 07-Nov-16 11:29:51

I know - it's brilliant! I haven't been able to do curls with it - more just turn unders/outs if that makes sense?

burnishedsilver Mon 07-Nov-16 12:31:45

It won't curl my straight hair. A friend, who has wavy hair, gets big bouncy curls with the bbh.

keeponkeepinon Sat 19-Nov-16 12:22:15

Any particular product you recommend to use with bbh? I want swishy flicky hair and I am not sure if my current creme is a bit heavy for it.

keeponkeepinon Sat 19-Nov-16 12:26:28

I'm sure there was a recommendation for one of the Lee stafford products for fine hair on here but I can't remember what it was!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now