Babyliss Curl Secret or Remington Curl Revolution ??

(7 Posts)
BaconAndAvocado Sat 05-Nov-16 17:20:23

Hope I've got the right names for each!

Boots have an offer on both products.

Usually use heated rollers to my long hair for a night out, but these products look very interesting! And would make a food christmas pressies pour moi!

Anyone used them?

Tia

Bejazzled Sat 05-Nov-16 17:27:14

Sorry can't help but I'm interested to know as well!

OddBoots Sat 05-Nov-16 17:30:54

Cosmo have compared the two

Archedbrowse Sat 05-Nov-16 17:38:08

What kind of hair have you got?
My SIL has the curl secret and her hair looks amazing with it (but she can't do it herself her DH does it)!
I use heated rollers and get a good effect off them. I borrowed SILs curl secret as was considering one myself. My hair is very thick (without rollers:bushy) and long.
Although the curls were nice, it flattened the top so when finished there wasn't volume at the roots it looked like I'd had a hat on. Also it took aaaaages to do. Probably with practice I could avoid the flat at the top thing, never noticed it on SIL, and would get quicker. On the whole though the rollers were much quicker & easier for me.
SIL hair's not thin but not quite as dense as mine, and is usually shoulder length, so perhaps just better suited to the curl secret than mine is.

Bejazzled Sat 05-Nov-16 17:42:16

Good article, thanks !
Think I'd go for the Curl Perfect.

Bejazzled Sat 05-Nov-16 17:42:53

Curl Secret 😊

BaconAndAvocado Sat 05-Nov-16 17:43:08

Thanks oldboots that's exactly what I was after.

I like the website too! Just discovered a cheaper way of getting a Shellac-like mani!

Think I'll go for the curl secret.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now