Eyeliner on waterline that doesn't bulge

(12 Posts)
Maraki Thu 03-Nov-16 21:30:39

Just that really. Wondering whether it exists. I want a thin black line on my waterline that will stay put for a few hours. Whatever I use disappears in an hour and even worse sometimes gives me panda eyes. Thanks!

PawWavingCat Thu 03-Nov-16 21:32:02

Just bought and tried Rimmel waterproof kohl this week and my lined waterline did not budge! Really pleased.

Pearlmum1 Thu 03-Nov-16 21:33:31

You can put your kohl on then blend over the top of it with a black or brown eyeshadow. Or a gel liner

Maraki Thu 03-Nov-16 21:42:12

Thanks! pearlmum I tried eyeshadow on top of liner but that only worked if I lined the roots of my lower lashes. If I tried it on my waterline, my tears washed away the eyeshadow really fast.

BusterGonad Fri 04-Nov-16 04:57:32

Apparently you shouldn't use waterproof in the water line, don't ask why? I can't remember but I read it in a makeup book.

Nottsangel2015 Fri 04-Nov-16 05:12:54

I swear by Rimmell exaggerate waterproof kohl, used it for years on my waterline and lasts all day at work x

Maraki Fri 04-Nov-16 08:19:14

Ok two recs for Rimmel waterproof khol, l'll give it a try. Thanks ladies smile
Any other suggestions?

MightyMunki Fri 04-Nov-16 08:22:42

Third recommendation for the rimmel waterproof. Although the only downside is that it then becomes hard to remove...

dontpokethebear Fri 04-Nov-16 08:38:21

17 tattoo 48 hour liquid liner.
I used this (by mistake thinking it was my bog standard one) to draw a cat face on myself for Halloween. Had to scrub it off with coconut oil and exfoliating glove...

BareFacedKitty Fri 04-Nov-16 10:10:01

I use Estée Lauder double wear eyeliner, doesn't budge.

Nottsangel2015 Fri 04-Nov-16 12:52:26

Agreed it is hard to remove the Rimmel however the Nivea make up remove (the one which is two toned liquid and oily) is fab and removes it with no problem and my waterproof mascara which is super hard to get off smilex

Maraki Fri 04-Nov-16 16:55:21

Thanks for the recs! Removal doesn't scare me, usually it's automatic (hence the problem) and if not, I use baby oil that takes off anything and doesn't irritate.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now