Korean skincare - where to buy?

(15 Posts)
HectorAndKiki Tue 01-Nov-16 21:23:43

I've been driving myself mad scrolling through the Korean skincare threads trying to find the best (geniune) places to buy Korean skincare from.
I know I've seen some recommendations on the threads, but I'm bug@ered if I can find them now 😀, so pleeeese could someone let me know some reputable sites to use. Thanks

Limurz Tue 01-Nov-16 21:28:53

Hello - can't help, just placemarking. Sorry!

botemp Tue 01-Nov-16 21:40:13

This isn't up to date but a good resource regardless:
www.reddit.com/r/AsianBeauty/wiki/sellers

Jolse and RoseRoseShop are good if you're just getting into it. Beautynetkorea too.

HectorAndKiki Tue 01-Nov-16 22:12:21

Thanks "botemp"🌼

mowglik Tue 01-Nov-16 22:17:28

eBay sellers - roseroseshop and a few others (check feedback)

hollinhurst84 Tue 01-Nov-16 22:31:16

eBay
Kawaii panda boxes now have an online shop on their site as well
TK Maxx has bits online

PawWavingCat Wed 02-Nov-16 00:17:48

Sasa, they do international shipping - you have to negotiate the intial bit of the website to make sure it's set to English, the UK and £.

AuroraPolaris Wed 02-Nov-16 10:20:13

BeautyNetKorea have a sample shop which is very handy for trying out stuff.

botemp Wed 02-Nov-16 10:43:44

Sasa has very questionable business practices and it all comes from HK (which due to new upcoming regulations will impact their ability to compete internationally), shipping is high too. Jolse and beautynetkorea both offer free shipping which is marginally reflected in their price but works out better if you're looking to buy just a few products initially. Jolse currently has 20% off everything (some brand exclusions) in their shop (till Nov. 3rd) and they flood you with free samples.

PawWavingCat Wed 02-Nov-16 16:26:31

Good to know, thanks botemp.

foximusprime1 Wed 02-Nov-16 16:31:01

I'm so late to the party with Korean skin care, can someone tell me why its so good?

thanks!

Chocolate1985 Wed 02-Nov-16 22:23:23

Yesstyle U.K. Has a lot of Korean skincare products although shipping can take a few weeks . I noticed TK Maxx also had a shelf of Korean products last time I was there . There's also a shop called Mask House in Newcastle city centre which is devoted to Korean skin care and makeup and is really good .

HectorAndKiki Wed 02-Nov-16 22:29:15

Thanks for all the replies 😀

SplatPancake Wed 11-Jan-17 12:44:08

My local TK Maxx was FULL of Korean stuff this morning!

Dulcimena Wed 11-Jan-17 15:32:49

Yes, TK Maxx atm, definitely!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now