Haircut help please!

(7 Posts)
Gaahitsmyface Mon 31-Oct-16 16:10:34

I could really use some help, I am 35 and I feel old and frumpy. I've some weight to loose and I need to find some style. My hair is long very thick and very frizzy. I want to go short again (anything from pixie to chin
Length) but I am struggling to figure out what would suit.

I am looking for something easy to manage but which doesn't make me look either male or 55.

Any ideas? I've name changed because I'm posting my actual face on here. Any help would be hugely appreciated. My hairdresser has quit and I'm scared to see a new one with not even a vague clue what I want!

saoirse31 Mon 31-Oct-16 18:20:41

I think something maybe around chin length with a side parted fringe, so not geometric type straight fringe...

Mamia15 Mon 31-Oct-16 18:26:46

How much time will you have to style it? What is your lifestyle like? How often do you wash it? All these are questions a good hairdresser would ask - I think you need to ask around for local recommendations.

GizmoFrisby Mon 31-Oct-16 18:37:48

I'd go for a layered long bob, possibly ombré coloured, a bit less harsh.

GizmoFrisby Mon 31-Oct-16 18:38:29

And side fringe too, not centre parted

Orchidflower1 Mon 31-Oct-16 18:41:04

I'd go long bob then shorter next cut if you wanted to- it's quite a big change from long to v short. I like the colour of your hair.

whitesklyer Mon 31-Oct-16 20:11:44

Have a look on Pinterest for some great ideas. Im always looking though it for S & B ideas esp. hair and makeup ideas.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now