Midnight secret has formula changed

(8 Posts)
gassylady Mon 31-Oct-16 13:41:58

I love this stuff. Nearest place that sells it is 50 miles away and I only visit a couple of times a year.
When I last went it was only sold in a small tube not the glass bottle. Doesn't seem to have the lovely rose scent either. Anyone know if they have changed things or did I get a duff tube

mowglik Mon 31-Oct-16 14:26:01

Do you mean guerlain midnight secret? I use this but bought my bottle (same blue bottle with ridged gold cap) a year ago and it seems the same

No help sorry but hope they haven't changed it. Take it back if you get a chance and order from a stockist online

gassylady Mon 31-Oct-16 20:22:31

Yes that's the stuff. Definitely smells different now, can't take it back as I've used it. Was buying in a rush from someone just covering counter so no info about a changesad

DarlingCoffee Sat 05-Nov-16 16:05:23

Yes why is it not in the glass bottle anymore? I have one of the new small tubes which I've yet to use, still some left in my bottle so I hope that's not the end of the bottles!

gassylady Sun 06-Nov-16 20:45:30

Let me know if your rube stuff still smells of roses, perhaps mine is from a bad batchshock

ClaudiaNaughton Sun 06-Nov-16 20:49:31

Website only has tubes.

gassylady Sun 06-Nov-16 21:25:32

Tube even

Cockblocktopus Mon 07-Nov-16 03:25:46

Is it really brilliant? What kind of skin do you have please smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now