Aveeno for face

(8 Posts)
coffeecakemum Sun 30-Oct-16 15:49:21

Hi,

Which of the Aveeno moisturisers is suitable for face? I have a friend in USA who says it's very good but the range is very different from UK. Can anyone who uses Aveeno for face recommend which one is for face and which one for body? I have combination skin. Many thanks!

BagelGoesWalking Sun 30-Oct-16 16:55:14

I use this for my face morning and night. Have to order from Amazon but a pot lasts for ages. I use the Daily Moisturosing Lotion for my body.

Have also bought the Aveeno Foaming Cleanser for my daughter which she quite likes. Also used their sunscreens in the summer which were very good, others tend to cause rashes but Aveeno didn't. It's annoying they don't do the full range here

Eliza22 Sun 30-Oct-16 16:57:09

I like the Aveeno CREAM. Not the lotion. The cream has something called Colloidal Oat (or some such) in it and it's lovely. Makes my skin "fat" and hydrated.

grounddown Sun 30-Oct-16 16:59:25

I use the daily moisturising lotion for my face as it's not too heavy but I don't have problem skin and only use it when my face feels dry.
It has transformed my DDs eczema though....nothing else worked but this has been amazing. I recommend it to anyone.

Eliza22 Sun 30-Oct-16 16:59:55

Can't link but looks like this...

CadiM Sun 30-Oct-16 20:03:46

I use the daily moisturiser as well. I'm prone to dry skin but my serum is moisturising so I only need a little and it lasts all day.

CadiM Sun 30-Oct-16 20:07:20

Oops, I meant the daily moisturising lotion.

coffeecakemum Sun 30-Oct-16 21:39:00

Thank you v much for all your suggestions!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now