YSL touch eclat foundation

(11 Posts)
TeaAndBisquits Sat 29-Oct-16 17:08:29

Has anyone used this? How does it compare to double wear in terms of finish?

I love double wear, but I'm finally giving up on it as I know it's that that's breaking me out!

missjoanie Sat 29-Oct-16 17:13:38

Totally different finish - Double Wear made me look crepey and seemed to collect in fine lines I didn't know I had. It broke me out in spots too. YSL is a bit more 'glowy' and not as matte. It all depends on what type of finish you're after.

Maudlinmaud Sat 29-Oct-16 17:17:31

Hate dw. Love ysl especially the new formula. Im going back to it when my dior runs out if not before.
Its beautiful. Ask for a sample.

TeaAndBisquits Sat 29-Oct-16 17:20:24

Thank you, I'll pop to Boots tomorrow and get a sample! smile

farfarawayfromhome Sat 29-Oct-16 17:20:36

It's amazing and I love it, been using it for years. Light but great coverage. Dewy and makes me look like I've had a full nights sleep.

Maudlinmaud Sat 29-Oct-16 17:31:39

far did you find much difference with the new formulation. I find it stays much better now. Good luck op hope it works for you.

gonegrey56 Sat 29-Oct-16 18:14:23

The new formulation is too heavy for me. I dislike it. I now prefer YSL Fusion Ink, sheerer coverage. Do get a sample before you buy. The older formulation had such a lovely dewy finish, I am really sorry it has changed.

TeaAndBisquits Sat 29-Oct-16 18:16:41

Do you wear a finishing powder with it?

missjoanie Sat 29-Oct-16 18:39:38

That was my problem; with a perennially oily T zone, I had to and I felt that it spoiled the look of the foundation. In the end, I gave up on liquid foundations altogether. For the last couple of years, I've used MAC Studiofix powder foundation. It's ok, but not the holy grail!

Maudlinmaud Sat 29-Oct-16 18:42:07

I dont wear a finishing powder but I probably should.

farfarawayfromhome Sat 29-Oct-16 19:08:41

The Last one I bought was a Month ago, has the formulation changed since then?

I use powder over the top yes....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now