Ankle wear in winter.

(5 Posts)
TheEmojiFormerlyKnownAsPrince Sat 29-Oct-16 11:04:05

My favourite work clothes are ankle length trousers and loafers. Fine in the summer but not in the winter as I get really cold ankles.

So here's the conundrum, what do l wear on my ankles. I hate hate tights, and anything pop sock related.

Long socks? But do they match the colour of the trousers or the colour of the shoe? Coloured long socks that match the colour of the top I'm wearing? Work in a designer-y job so this wouldn't really get commented on)

I will wear ankle boots but not every day.

Any ideas? I feel really uncomfortable if I'm not co-ordinated properly! Sad l know.

AddToBasket Sat 29-Oct-16 13:48:18

Wrinkled striped socks.

dudsville Sat 29-Oct-16 14:36:17

Ooh, I struggle with this! I don't like the way socks look, but I'm sure come spring I'll be anxious about going without socks! So yes please, someone, how do we wear socks again?

TheEmojiFormerlyKnownAsPrince Sat 29-Oct-16 22:05:20

Looks like a sock option then, but not those hideous trouser socks, which are just tights by another name.

Verbena37 Sat 29-Oct-16 23:27:43

Not brill but I think fine black socks with very long trousers and loafer shoes would be best bet.
I don't get cold feet so would wear ballet pumps with trousers without socks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now