Jojo Maman Bebe Breton Stripe Breastfeeding Dress

(10 Posts)
SpecialStains Fri 28-Oct-16 08:54:03

Please can anyone tell me how the sizing comes up on these dresses, and whether I should go for a S or XS? I'm 5ft4, had my baby 2 months ago and just about back into my size 8 skinny jeans.

I love wearing dresses, but all my ordinary winter dresses have high neckines so I can't feed in them, and I'm not a huge fan of wrap dresses or anything with a deep V neck as I'm always worried they'll show too much of my chest.

JohnLapsleyParlabane Fri 28-Oct-16 08:57:44

I'm 4'11" and a size 8. I have the S and its baggy. Hth

MummyTheTramEngine Fri 28-Oct-16 08:57:54

I found this dress came up quite large on me, so if I were you I'd go for the smallest size they do.

Palendrominca Fri 28-Oct-16 09:01:01

I have a small and I am currently a 10/12, it has a good amount of stretch in it, so if i were you I'd get the xs.

Fewerofwhomithinkwell Fri 28-Oct-16 09:01:43

Agree. Go smaller. I'm a size 10 and the small came up big on me!

MrsChrisPratt Fri 28-Oct-16 09:03:14

You need the xs, their sizes come up huge I've found. I'm a 10 and 20 weeks pregnant and the size S stuff drowns me. Hopefully I'll grow into it grin

SpecialStains Fri 28-Oct-16 09:19:20

Thank you all very much. Off to order a couple while they have a discount on buying two. smile

Featherstep Fri 28-Oct-16 14:00:30

I must have had a weird one because I'm 5'4, slim 8 and the S is a little bit snug! It is stretchy though.

I got mine on ebay and it's not quite the same as the one selling now, perhaps the sizing and fit changes year by year?

SpecialStains Fri 28-Oct-16 14:02:12

Ahhh, feather don't say that! I guess I can return for the next size up if needed. Did you like the dress other than the sizing?

SpecialStains Wed 02-Nov-16 11:55:16

Can I get an opinion on the dresses? They're a bit boxy on top. I think I have the right size with an XS and hopefully they'll be more forgiving as my tummy gets flatter. The shape of the dresses is a bit more grown up than I usually wear!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now