Can we have a thread about tops?

(6 Posts)
NotWithoutMyMerkin Wed 26-Oct-16 22:29:05

So many threads about boots and dresses and jeans but I desperately need tops

Not t shirts, not jumpers, not cropped, pref not a blouse/shirt, need to be able to wear a (nursing so non fancy) bra. Tummy disguising, not glam for a night out but equally but not too casual. All I have is t shirts and jumpers and I'm desperate for something a fraction more dressy.

cheapskatemum Wed 26-Oct-16 22:55:45

Loads of ruched, jersey material tops in the catalogs, they look comfy & flattering. I'm on the "no spend 2016" thread, so I haven't bought any.

WristBoundLatexBitch Wed 26-Oct-16 22:58:07

Gap sale good fitting, mainly loose styles. Also asda have some good loose fitting tshirts.

WristBoundLatexBitch Wed 26-Oct-16 22:59:41

Also I'm liking dresses or long tops with leggings, pulled up and "ruffled" a little. But I'm a short arse

SlinkyB Wed 26-Oct-16 23:02:56

Yes! Just what I need too. Seem to have lots of vests, cardigans and jumpers, but no tops. Have a couple of plain cheap t-shirts for very casual days, but need more 3/4 length sleeve (hate my upper arms) "nice" tops to go with jeans when going out to the cinema/lunch etc

Will keep an eye out and let you know if I spot anything smile

skippy67 Thu 27-Oct-16 00:07:41

I bought this today. Nice, but quite thin material. Oasis have quite a few nice jersey tops at the moment.
www.oasis-stores.com/gb/clothing/tops/drape-jersey-top/060864.html?dwvar_060864_color=13&gclid=Cj0KEQjwqMHABRDVl6_hqKGDyNIBEiQAN-O9hD63N87E54eSz0WvV-K6mn9SDG_Y-1OZsNQCRalNkxUaApuj8P8HAQ

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now