Favourite make up brushes

(11 Posts)
MrsJackRackam Wed 26-Oct-16 17:37:39

I need some new make up brushes, I'd love MAC ones but can't justify 20 odd quid per brush. Who does decent brushes for under £10? I need a pencil brush, eye shadow blender and a gel liner. Thanks smile

botemp Wed 26-Oct-16 17:42:31

Zoeva like Mac (Google for direct dupes) but much more affordable. Don't buy from eBay though, they tend to be fakes.

shatteredstudentmum Wed 26-Oct-16 17:52:27

I've recently bought some real techniques brushes and really like them. Not sure how much they were though, I can't remember

Lumpylumperson Wed 26-Oct-16 17:54:49

Wilkos do really nice ones. Nice brushes and very cheap. They are the range with the greyish handles and range from about £5-£10ish.

PawWavingCat Wed 26-Oct-16 17:55:59

What kind of gel liner brush do you use? (I use a flat straight-ended brush to tight line.) The one that comes with the Maybelline gel liner is fairly good (normal round brush shaped end), but a short handle.

MrsJackRackam Wed 26-Oct-16 19:55:02

Oh lumpy I'd looked at Wilko's, might give them a shot.
Paw I use Mac's gel and have Avon's brush, it's slanted but starting to splay.

dovesong Wed 26-Oct-16 19:56:19

I love ecotools brushes! Really great.

MeadowHay Wed 26-Oct-16 20:28:19

I like The Body Shop and Ecotools brushes

buckeejit Wed 26-Oct-16 20:32:05

I have a morphe fan highlighter brush & it's lovely-think here best value for money atmt Have a look on beautybay or cult beauty. Real techniques are nice too & I have a slanted zoeva one that I use for my brows & like.

Seconding zoeva, I love mine and use them above mac and real techniques

orangebird69 Thu 27-Oct-16 01:22:58

Ecotools are fab.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now