Grown-up, stylish backpack?

(5 Posts)
NotAMammy Tue 25-Oct-16 21:22:58

Even though I try to streamline what I carry, my handbag contributes to a sore back. Can anyone recommend a nice backpack that won't make me look like a student?
I really like these as they can be used as a normal handbag or a backpack but they are £££, especially for something I can't see or touch beforehand.
www.etsy.com/uk/listing/238931417/3-in-1-leather-backpack-laptop-bag?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=3%20in%201%20backpack&ref=sr_gallery_16
www.etsy.com/uk/listing/463259177/hobo-pack-in-soft-lightweight-italian?ref=unav_listing-same

Anyone any suggestions?

Pistachiois50pmore Tue 25-Oct-16 21:44:55

There are some nice ones at & Other Stories and their leather goods are always good quality. Check the measurements though as the bags are varying sizes!

www.stories.com/gb/Bags/Backpacks

NotAMammy Tue 25-Oct-16 21:50:01

Oh fantastic! Thanks!

buddy79 Tue 25-Oct-16 21:53:01

Ooh I have a nice one from Baggu baggu.com/collections/category-backpacks

SesameSparkle Tue 25-Oct-16 23:25:21

The one you linked too reminds me of this whistles one, though I think in real life the bag is on the heavier side.

I'm also coveting the jigsaw blake, which is lighter.

And there is this Alice Temperley one which is better value and also relatively light for its size.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now