Primark make up

(7 Posts)
Lovelybangers Mon 24-Oct-16 20:18:25

Anyone tried anything from the range ?

Just been looking at it- and it's very cheap. Is it too cheap ?

Liiinoo Mon 24-Oct-16 20:25:50

DD would like premium brands (Mac, Bobbi Brown, Chanel, Clinique) but cannot afford them so only gets them as presents or if I pass stuff on so so she knows what good quality make up is like. she has tried quite a lot of Primark Make up up and says it is very good. She loves the contour set and thinks the eyeshadow palettes are nearly as good as my Urban Decay sets.

Lovelybangers Mon 24-Oct-16 20:27:22

Ah - thanks.

I suppose it is worth a try for those prices.

am not a huge make up wearer - so don't really want to spend loads as it will just sit in the drawer.

leaveittothediva Mon 24-Oct-16 20:32:27

Well all I can tell u is I love the matte lipsticks but I've only tried pink and purple, and the mascara a bit clumpy, lip pencils are fine depending on colour. I haven't tried foundation. I loved body bronzer in summer, Chubby lip pencils are ok. I mean it is cheap. But to be fair I've bought some so called high end make up and wasn't impressed. That's all I've tried, but I love their makeup brushes.

Lottapianos Tue 25-Oct-16 12:38:29

I bought one of their Matte Lip Crayons for £2 last week and its absolutely brilliant. Really creamy to apply, lasts fairly well, a bit drying but not bad at all for a matte product. Performs as well as products that cost ten times as much IME. The colour is called 'Nude Beach' - its a dusty rose colour.

I have a couple of their make up brushes as well - perfectly fine, very good value

Jmangel Tue 25-Oct-16 18:49:25

Oh Lotto Nude Beach is my HG lip product these days - it's the perfect texture and colour for me - nude but pink/mauve enough not to make me look washed out. So huge second to their matte lip crayons. Nail polishes good too and I got a fab highlighter stick which I swear is easier to apply and looks more natural than high beam. Very impressed so far.

Lottapianos Tue 25-Oct-16 18:55:18

Fab, isn't it? smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now