Lumie clear acne light

(9 Posts)
SheStoodInTheStorm Sun 23-Oct-16 18:30:51

...has anyone tried it?

FrickOnAStick Sun 23-Oct-16 18:35:42

Ooooh, not seen this. Interested to see how it performs.

SheStoodInTheStorm Sun 23-Oct-16 18:44:49

I've read reviews then forgot about it. Have been researching again today because I want something to help my skin that's not taking medicine!
Lots of positive reviews but always like to hear what MN has to say!

botemp Sun 23-Oct-16 18:56:18

Sali Hughes had some acne prone people test the Tria Acne Clearing Blue Light with positive comments. I know light therapy has been showing a lot of promise for several skin conditions but that it's all relatively new technology.

TheOneWhoKnocks Sun 23-Oct-16 20:02:43

It's amazing - cleared my acne completely for as long as I used it. Stopped for a while and the spots came back. I have been using it for 5 years, on my second one now as the first one died earlier this year. Wouldn't be without it now!

SheStoodInTheStorm Mon 24-Oct-16 12:36:39

That's brilliant TheOne

How bad was your acne?

TheOneWhoKnocks Mon 24-Oct-16 12:57:26

Moderate - always at least 5 or 6 spots, sometimes more. Now I normally have 1 at most, generally hormonal.

OhFuckOff Mon 24-Oct-16 12:59:35

Ooh interested, mine is on my chin oxytetracycline used to work well for me with zineryt (sp?) but not so much now. I'm 31 I feel awful sad

Pisssssedofff Mon 24-Oct-16 13:46:20

5 or 6 spots isn't acne. My daughter had this, cost me thousands at a clinic, it didn't work.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now