Mustard cardigan and chelsea boots

(7 Posts)
Fluffsnuts Sat 22-Oct-16 15:46:09

I've lost a bit of weight (1.5 stone) but still have about the same again to go but I want to buy some nice autumn winter clothes to make me feel a bit better about myself (post baby body blues) BUT I'm on a mat pay budget and want to save the splurge for when I'm at goal weight so was thinking of buying some 'transitional pieces' such as chelsea boots and cardigans. Anyone any suggestions as to where from or other items?

Hopefully Sat 22-Oct-16 17:00:49

Watching this closely - I'm on the hunt for a super chunky mustard/burgundy/dark green cardigan.

Lumpylumperson Sat 22-Oct-16 17:01:34

Oooooh I'm after a nice mustard cardigan too.

WhooooAmI24601 Sat 22-Oct-16 17:07:12

Oasis have gorgeous chelsea boots in at the minute, I bought some burgundy ones but am tempted by the tan, too.

www.oasis-stores.com/gb/footwear/boots/emily-strap-boot/058826.html?dwvar_058826_color=37&position=6&cgid=boots#&start=6&categoryID=boots

Brakeburn have a mustard cardi, too, will link it.
www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Brakeburn+Cable+Sleeve+Cardigan/239353775,default,pd.html

Softkitty2 Sat 22-Oct-16 17:09:38

Zara and mango for coats.. The mustard cardigan is so popular, have seen it in zara aswell as h&m.

OhFuckOff Sat 22-Oct-16 17:13:08

Ooh that cardigan is beautiful

Goldorsilver Sat 22-Oct-16 17:54:42

I got a gorgeous mustard cardigan from M&S in the sale and it's Per Una!! Shock of the century grin it was reduced to about £20ish from £40. Its long and a chunky knit but not too chunky if that makes sense. I removed the buttons though as I didn't like them. May be worth looking there as it was quite recently that I bought it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now