Recommend me a luxury bubble bath please

(19 Posts)
pinkhorse Fri 21-Oct-16 14:56:50

I've decided I'd like a really lovely expensive bubble bath. Hit me with your recommendations please!

TheTroutofNoCraic Fri 21-Oct-16 15:18:41

Jo Malone!

Awks Fri 21-Oct-16 15:21:44

Jo Malone might smell nice but the bubbles don't last. I've sampled many too in my quest for the ultimate bubbles and none of em are as bubbly as radox so I just put 2 drops of JM oil in and use my normal radox. Will watch this thread with interest as it's Christmas

viques Fri 21-Oct-16 15:26:16

Not a bubble bath but floris bath essences are amazing, a few drops in the bath and wowed, the bathwater, the bathroom and the landing are perfumed and you can still get whiffs of it on your skin for hours after. Expensive but you only use a few drops so it lasts for ages. all the different ones are fabulous, I am using Edwardian Bouquet ATM, but Rose Geranium is my all time fave. Make sure you go for the essences, not the gel or bubble bath.

viques Fri 21-Oct-16 15:27:06

Wowee not wowed.

Loyly Fri 21-Oct-16 15:30:10

Laura Mercier Honey Bath is wonderful. It comes in 4 fragrances - Almond Coconut, Creme Brulee, Ambre Vanille, Fresh Fig - and with a honey dipper for pouring. It's £33 and so worth it. You can buy it in Space NK, House of Fraser, and John Lewis. You can see it here.

Bobafatt Fri 21-Oct-16 15:30:29

OP, you could be me.
Check out this link I found earlier in the week.
www.standard.co.uk/shopping/esbest/fashion-beauty/best-luxury-bubble-bath-products-laura-mercier-molton-brown-a3151866.html

VivienneWestwoodsKnickers Fri 21-Oct-16 15:31:21

Clarins do a lovely revitalising one and a relaxation one. They are also shower gels. Gorgeous.

Losgunna Fri 21-Oct-16 15:35:31

Sparkly pumpkin from LUSH. It's a limited time thing (only available around Halloween) and it smells amazing, makes loads of lovley fluffy, sparkly(!) bubbles and you get a couple of used out of it. Just crumble a bit under the running water.

Nanasueathome Fri 21-Oct-16 15:48:37

Decleor algueromes

Scoose Fri 21-Oct-16 15:52:29

Laura mercier ambre vanille is to die for it's so luxurious and smells heavenly

pinkhorse Fri 21-Oct-16 17:38:43

Thank you all lovely ladies. Will check them out!

KatoPotato Fri 21-Oct-16 17:46:53

Badedas Bath Gele was recommended to me on MN. I absolutely love it.

GizmoFrisby Fri 21-Oct-16 17:56:04

I love badedas. It's beautiful. It's green but smells divine. Quite herbally grin

Catcrazy08 Fri 21-Oct-16 18:04:19

Most bubble bars from lush!

danTDM Fri 21-Oct-16 19:04:22

Molton Brown if you ca afford it! Every time. It's lovely.

Horsemad Sat 22-Oct-16 18:45:15

Def Molton Brown; just gorgeous!

KeepsAwayTheNargles Sat 22-Oct-16 19:19:33

I swear by bubble bars from Lush, they're amazing and about a million different ones to choose from! My favourite is Big Blue Skies or Karma because I'm a patchouli hippy and my mum loves the lavender one.

daisydalrymple Sat 22-Oct-16 19:26:00

I second the clarins ones, absolutely lovely both of them, although the relaxing one is my fave. Fabulous aromatherapy type fragrance, it really feels like a luxurious treat (I normally have radox / dove - clarins is once in a while (birthday /Christmas) treat.)

Especially great to buy when they've got their offers on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now