Good bronzer for pale skin

(15 Posts)
Lottapianos Fri 21-Oct-16 14:26:19

I don't want to look tanned, and certainly don't want to look orange, just a bit more glowy and less ghostly! Budget options gratefully received but would spend up to £20 for a really good one. Thanks

FenellaMaxwell Fri 21-Oct-16 14:31:42

I can think of 2 really good ones but unhelpfully they are both over £20 - is there any wiggle room in your budget? If so, NARS Laguna and Hoola from benefit both lovely.

AyeAyeSwan Fri 21-Oct-16 14:36:07

I'm ridiculously pale - 01 Fair in the new BareMinerals foundation, and I find Bourjois Delice de Poudre bronzer in 51 to be perfect for me smile around 7.99 I think!

Cellardoor23 Fri 21-Oct-16 15:00:51

I'm quite fair and I agree Hoola from Benefit is good. It's the one I use. I also like the high beam they do as well.

Look fantastic sometimes have good deals. Maybe have a look on there? They have an 18% discount at the moment.

botemp Fri 21-Oct-16 16:08:46

Random hijack as I'm sure someone will come along and recommend the Aerin bronzer, but are they still being sold in the UK? I'm having a hard time finding one in stock and the Estee Lauder website only seems to have the Aerin fragrances now.

Nabootique Fri 21-Oct-16 16:21:58

Is it this one botemp? www.selfridges.com/GB/en/cat/aerin-bronze-illuminating-powder_471-81004877-YA02001/

Currently out of stock on the Selfridges website but I can have a look around elsewhere if that's the one.

I am fair and the Bourjois one that looks like a chocolate bar is a nice budget option for me, but I prefer the Hourglass light one, which is considerably more expensive, but so lovely.

botemp Fri 21-Oct-16 16:51:22

That's the one, Nabootique, I think level I but it's been out of stock there forever and seems to have disappeared from net-a-porter altogether.

Nabootique Fri 21-Oct-16 17:51:30

I found it sold out everywhere, including the US, and removed from the UK website. They did have some make up on there. I think they might be discontinuing it sad Found it for £184 on Amazon shock

JanetStWalker Fri 21-Oct-16 17:55:09

Too Faced Milk Chocolate, love it for pale skin.

botemp Fri 21-Oct-16 17:58:25

Amazon shock! I might just snap up a weekend palette on n-a-p then that at least has a mini bronzer in there. I'll be miserable if they're discontinuing the whole makeup line, I'm hitting pan on the multi color for lips & cheeks which is the only thing that makes me not look dead in winter sad.

MiketheKite Fri 21-Oct-16 18:00:44

I really like The Body Shops (only thing I regularly buy from there). It's also matte which I prefer

bingohandjob Fri 21-Oct-16 18:26:43

I'm very pale and use Benefit Dallas. It's great.

leedy Fri 21-Oct-16 18:32:20

Noooooo, they can't discontinue the Aerin one!

Another pretty good one for the pale is Body Shop Honey Bronze powder, it comes in a fairly light shade.

Lottapianos Fri 21-Oct-16 19:07:35

Thanks all, think will give the Body Shop a go, have heard very good things about their make up

FannyWincham Fri 21-Oct-16 19:10:22

Chanel Les Beiges is gorgeous if you're able to spend a bit more.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now