Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks - worth the money?

(12 Posts)
Lottapianos Mon 17-Oct-16 15:28:48

I know some people find the brand and the packaging terribly naff, and I do see your point, but I find myself lusting after a lippy or two. Specifically Bitch Perfect and Lost Cherry actually. The perfume is most definitely on my birthday list (hated it at first, obsessed with it now) and I was considering treating myself to some lipstick at the same time. Very spendy though at £25 a go so I would like some reviews from the MN jury first

Anyone used CT's lipsticks and would you recommend? Thanks

leedy Mon 17-Oct-16 15:55:08

I really like CT lipsticks, the texture is lovely and they're nicely pigmented, last very well. I'm a particular fan of the mattes...

Lottapianos Mon 17-Oct-16 17:48:47

Thanks leedy. Any other experiences?

emcero1 Mon 17-Oct-16 18:19:17

I have Bitch Perfect. I'll admit I bought initially for the name, but now it's my go to lipstick - looks good with everything imo. Definyruy get it.

Going to look at lost cherry now..,

emcero1 Mon 17-Oct-16 18:19:54

*definitely...

redroses86 Mon 17-Oct-16 19:34:43

Yes, worth it in my opinion. Bitch perfect is a lovely colour. I have a few CT lipsticks and find they really do last all day, especially the stronger colours like Sexy Sienna.

botemp Mon 17-Oct-16 19:56:20

I'm thinking of getting the little mini trio Christmas special which are the matte ones and only slightly more expensive than a single lipstick, anyone have experience with those in the colours, Red Carpet Red, Amazing Grace, and Very Victoria?

leedy Mon 17-Oct-16 20:19:05

Red Carpet Red and Amazing Grace are both GORGEOUS. Red Carpet Red is a really good true red, Amazing Grace is a sort of reddy-pinky-coral that works as a low-key take on red lips on me.

Lottapianos Mon 17-Oct-16 20:42:02

Those colours in the trio are lovely. Sounds like a thumbs up for CT lipsticks so will have to treat myself for my birthday. Thanks all!

botemp Mon 17-Oct-16 20:45:21

<adds to basket>

Thanks leedy! I like the sound of both of those and Very Victoria seems so popular it's sold out in the normal size on their site, must be for a reason grin. I quite like the ideas of minis as it takes me forever to finish up a lipstick, it's embarrassing how old some are blush.

Liiinoo Mon 17-Oct-16 22:51:20

yay! Ordered the minis. They sound great.

Cockblocktopus Tue 18-Oct-16 03:35:47

Lost cherry is one of my favourite lipsticks. It's a perfect colour.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now