Chambray

(10 Posts)
soyvanillalatte Sun 16-Oct-16 16:22:42

I downloaded an ultimate wardrobe checklist from a stylist's website and on the shirt list it says: button up white shirt, silk blouse, various tanks and tees and a chambray shirt.
Am I wrong in thinking chambray shirts are a little mumsy?

soyvanillalatte Sun 16-Oct-16 17:55:13

Should have added...trying to figure out if I should get one (essential wardrobe item and all....)

Lucked Sun 16-Oct-16 22:40:25

Are black jeans also on the essential list?. Google chambray shirt and black jeans and I wear that look from time to time. Also in the summer I occasionally wear it open over a maxi dress or open over white jeans and tee shirt.

MitzyLeFrouf Sun 16-Oct-16 22:48:55

It's a pale denim shirt isn't it? Like Lucked I love a chambray shirt with black jeans. That shade of blue is one of the most flattering colours for me.

soyvanillalatte Mon 17-Oct-16 06:25:46

yes, black jeans are there! Thanks...I'm hopeless and am trying to get myself a good capsule wardrobe.

HappyGirlNow Mon 17-Oct-16 06:55:59

I like chambray.. I associate it more with summer though..

vitaminC Mon 17-Oct-16 09:40:49

Look on Pinterest. There are loads of outfit ideas on there involving chambray shirts. They're really versatile! I like to wear mine with burgundy skinnies...

ababsurdum Mon 17-Oct-16 15:34:16

soyvanillalatte could you please link to the checklist? TIA.

soyvanillalatte Mon 17-Oct-16 15:50:40

Yes, of course. It is a pdf that I had on signing up so...warning...you will be signing on to a mailing list. laurenmessiah.com/ultimate-wardrobe-checklist

ababsurdum Mon 17-Oct-16 16:36:32

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now