Anyone had a Bobbi Brown lesson?

(13 Posts)
PassThePeanutButter Sat 15-Oct-16 18:18:58

I'm thinking of booking the one called 'How to Look Less Tired' at Selfridges.
Do they give you the hard sell? What's the makeover like? There's nothing online about how much these lessons cost so I'm assuming they're free(?).
(I'm 36).

kimlo Sat 15-Oct-16 18:23:40

I haven't theres not anything near me.

Im going to book a mac one for dd1 though for christmas. The one Im going to book for her is £50, but with £50 to spend on makeup so free really. That ones an hour abd a half.

TheresAlwaysTimeForTea Sat 15-Oct-16 20:05:15

I had one in Manchester a few years ago and would recommend it. Mine was free but then I bought about 90quids worth of products. No hard sell but they talk you through what they're using and once you see the results it's difficult not to want to buy! Have fun!

tshirtsuntan Sat 15-Oct-16 20:08:31

I did, was the best one I've ever had. The guy really listened to what I wanted and didn't just do what he thought would be better for me. No hard sell at all but every time I need new make up I check them out first as it was such a positive experience. John Lewis in Brent Cross.

PassThePeanutButter Sat 15-Oct-16 22:43:11

Brilliant! All booked! Might look into the MAC ones too.

SimonLeBonOnAndOn Sat 15-Oct-16 22:46:00

I had them do my make up and advise on foundation many years ago.
I bought a lot of their products and still do today, they're expensive but last ages.

kimlo Sun 16-Oct-16 09:02:49

I have the mac price list if you are intrested.

PassThePeanutButter Sun 16-Oct-16 09:57:41

kimlo that would be great.

acornsandnuts Sun 16-Oct-16 10:08:21

I have never had anything but a positive experience with Bobbi brown. I love their makeup and have had two lessons with no hard sell.

kimlo Sun 16-Oct-16 10:10:24

focus feature lesson, 30 minutes, eyes, eyebrows face contouring or lips £20.

express makeup application, 30 minuites £20.

full make up application 60 minuites £30.

a full make up lesson, a full makeup tutorial working feature by feature includes a face chart. £50.

all of the lessons you get to choose products for the amount you paid for the lesson.

PassThePeanutButter Sun 16-Oct-16 11:20:04

Thank you kimlo!

fiorentina Sun 16-Oct-16 15:53:42

I've had lessons there and rate them highly. Very helpful and no hard sell. I wasn't orange and liked the products they used.

Nettletheelf Sun 16-Oct-16 18:03:32

I had a lesson at Bobbi Brown and yes, it was worth it.

I also had my eyes done at Kiko (for free; I was pottering around and asked one of the assistants to show me how to do my eyes in an unusual colour) and that was great too. The girls working there really knew their stuff.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now