Linen-mix or skin cotton t-shirts??

(4 Posts)
Laquila Wed 12-Oct-16 21:51:01

I have a nice scoop-neck white one from Next but the other colours are too summery - I'm after grey, khaki, black etc. Preferably scoop-neck but maybe v-neck, and with a nice weighty texture - either thickish linen-mix that holds its shape after washing, or slub cotton. A patch pocket would be ideal! Has anyone seen anything?!

Laquila Wed 12-Oct-16 21:52:45

Gaaah, slub not skin!! Skin t-shirts would be pretty creepy, at best.

daisydalrymple Wed 12-Oct-16 22:41:02

I think it's the holy grail at the moment, I too am struggling to find plain simple, but like you say not too flimsy v or scoop neck tops. I've sent back stacks that I've ordered online, including next and boden. Traipsed the high street. Considering ordering off H&M or uniqlo, but unsure of their sizing and fit and quite frankly losing the will with it all grin hopefully somebody will come along with suggestions! (I haven't tried gap...)

Laquila Thu 13-Oct-16 14:03:15

Dammit Daisy, I was about to order the lightweight tee from Boden!! What didn't you like about it? (assuming that was the one you ordered)

The cheapo Next one I have is worth a try - I think it was £7.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now