'meet the family' swimsuits

(6 Posts)
OhMrsQ Wed 12-Oct-16 17:48:38

hello!
I am due to meet my boyfriends family next week - mum, dad, sis and bro.

Unfortunately a lot of it will be at a pool-side setting. I am very booby. I've been through my bikinis and suits, but I really don't want to either:

a) - have his male family members not know where to look
or
b) wear a one-piece that covers my whole shape.

Is there any way at all I can minimise the cleavage yet still look like, me? I have my speedo I wear to the pool, but I really really don't want to go to Vegas in it!

OhMrsQ Wed 12-Oct-16 17:50:11

I thought this was quite nice, but it feels really constricting.

us.asos.com/wolf-whistle/wolf-whistle-tummy-control-bustier-swimsuit-b-c-e-f-cup/prd/7042912?iid=7042912&clr=Black&SearchQuery=&cid=2238&pgesize=204&pge=1&totalstyles=1328&gridsize=3&gridrow=9&gridcolumn=2

WhatamessIgotinto Wed 12-Oct-16 18:00:10

I think a bustier style suit will make you look even more booby!

To be honest, I'd go as plain as possible with a lovely bright sarong or something to swish about in.

OhMrsQ Wed 12-Oct-16 18:03:01

black with a kimono? I have a lovely kimono!

I do have bikinis that are not too revealing, but I'm not sure about the whole bikini thing for the family.

LurkingQuietly Wed 12-Oct-16 18:08:45

Bikini is fine for the family! Worse to be uncomfortable because your boobs are hanging out (bitter experience here from a week at centre parcs in June with ONE swimsuit that was not water slide supportive)

OhMrsQ Wed 12-Oct-16 19:08:48

oh no! I can totally understand the water-slide issue.

I will stick with bikini and kimono then. Thank you ladies! now I need to train myself to not swear so much as well!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now