Colour help please

(3 Posts)
JaceLancs Tue 11-Oct-16 23:21:51

http://www.marksandspencer.com/pure-cashmere-button-through-cardigan/p/p22385157?prevPage=plp
Just bought the sweater version of this in M & S sale, but not sure about colour or what it would go with
I'm 52, size 16-18 brunette with blue eyes and warm skin tones
I think I suit blues and cooler colours - beige washes me out but this is sort of between the two

0dfod Wed 12-Oct-16 09:30:50

It would work with most blue colours, so navy, sky, teal, turquoise. Also with burgundy, aubergine purple, forest green.

It would go with lots of clothes, skirts, jeans and dresses. The way to get an idea is to try it on infront of a mirror with other items from your wardrobe.

ChinUpChestOut Wed 12-Oct-16 09:41:32

Personally I think camel is the kind of colour that works best with strong solids eg., black, grey, dark green, white, or a strong medium blue.

Is it big enough to wear over a slim fitting white shirt (this is great from Cos)? Leave it untucked, with the tails poking out below the bottom of the jumper. Camel is good with jeans - blue or black, or black trousers if you're going for a smarter look. Try acessorising it with dark green or blue - scarves, or chunky necklaces.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now