Which of these is the best?

(21 Posts)
keeponkeepinon Tue 11-Oct-16 11:25:11

Ankle boots for wearing with black opaques or skinnies...
dune parnell
pander black
pander burgundy
oasis amber
emily
emily burgundy
chelsea

keeponkeepinon Tue 11-Oct-16 11:28:17

forgot these

JaneKing Tue 11-Oct-16 11:32:21

I like the Emily burgundy or the office patent, I find black leather boots quite boring. I like a different colour or texture hence my above choices. X

keeponkeepinon Tue 11-Oct-16 11:38:36

I know just what you mean JaneKing, I find black leather a bit harsh, I usually wear brown leather, but really need these to go with black opaque tights and a skirt as well as skinnies.

keeponkeepinon Tue 11-Oct-16 13:28:42

Do you think the burgundy oasis boots would look ok with black tights? They're a bit different.

JaneKing Tue 11-Oct-16 15:57:13

Definitely the burgundy. I really like them. I'm tempted myself! Ha ha x

keeponkeepinon Tue 11-Oct-16 17:36:40

Bumpity bump for post work opinions!

keeponkeepinon Tue 11-Oct-16 21:33:36

remus are you there?
Anyone?
cake

WhooooAmI24601 Tue 11-Oct-16 21:37:00

I have the burgundy Oasis ones and have lived in them for the last few weeks. They look lovely with black opaques and skirts/dresses and are super comfortable to wear all day.

keeponkeepinon Tue 11-Oct-16 22:02:30

It looks like a gorgeous colour, I'm just thinking about whether it will be a bit limiting. I wear lots of autumnal and jewel shades. Purples greens pinks navy black ochre. I think they'd go with all except the brighter purples and pinks.
I
Can I ask if it's a dark red irl? It can look quite bright for burgundy on my screen.

keeponkeepinon Tue 11-Oct-16 22:06:52

Oh and what's the height like? They look like they give a tiny bit of lift, so slightly more dressy.

Potkettleblack2 Tue 11-Oct-16 22:09:23

I bought the Parnell ones today-love them!

Potkettleblack2 Tue 11-Oct-16 22:10:55

And aim to wear with skinny jeans or with tights and skirts/dresses. All lovely though!

JaneKing Wed 12-Oct-16 09:51:04

I would just buy the pair YOU like best, there must be one pair you like above all else regardless of what any MNers say! Go for it, treat yourself!

keeponkeepinon Wed 12-Oct-16 11:22:57

I have a voucher for oasis and so it would be a great way to use it. I think the emily boots are probably best for nights out or work. I may have to stick with the safer black though. Could do to see the shade of red in the flesh before I decide.
My favourites are the dune parnell though...the most expensive...typical!

JaneKing Wed 12-Oct-16 12:18:45

I'm very keen on the Sasha slouch boots in grey. They are just amazing, I'm thinking thick tights and jumper dress, or skinny jeans and a cable knit cardy!

keeponkeepinon Wed 12-Oct-16 14:07:56

I just neeeeeed to find a code for Dune or somewhere else that sells them now.....

Joinourclub Wed 12-Oct-16 15:31:25

What about www.seasaltcornwall.co.uk/m/women/new-arrivals/new-arrivals-accessories/kody-low-heeled-leather-ankle-boot_fathom.htm?productid=35219&gclid=CLaG56-91c8CFYgYGwodlYYN-g

I like nearly all of them. grin

The gold puts me off the burgundy ones a bit, but that's because I don't really like gold. Love burgundy though!

My favourite are the first pair and least favourite are the Pander.

keeponkeepinon Wed 12-Oct-16 21:08:33

I've got the oasis emily ones to try in both colours such I was given a gift token. Love the finstructions ones though. Keeping my eyes peeled for a sale!

keeponkeepinon Wed 12-Oct-16 21:09:07

Finstructions? First!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now