Timberland boots knock offs

(5 Posts)
Asia077 Tue 11-Oct-16 00:35:50

I want to get these ones, these are the real ones btw.
www.amazon.co.uk/Timberland-Womens-Premium-FTW_Womens-classic/dp/B0084YPSII/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1476142281&sr=8-1&keywords=timberlands+boots+long

I just love the look but I don't need them to be waterproof or anything, I just want the look like I said. The back leather bit at the top is what makes it for me. I have plenty of boots but not like this. It's so classy yet not 'go outy' and long boots always presume you're dressing up for some reason. I guess demand. I don't know how much I'd wear them so I'm not sure I want to spend the money on one pair of shoes. Any ideas?

SelfLoadingFreight Tue 11-Oct-16 01:32:59

They are not classy, they are horrendous. Every chavette where I live is wearing them. Stick to the 6" classic boot, that looks much smarter.

HateSummer Tue 11-Oct-16 01:46:17

What a horrible thing to say Self. Makes you feel nice being a bitch does it? Everyone has different tastes and she's not asking whether you like them or not or what you suggest she "sticks to". Keep your disgusting comments to yourself if you can't help it. Chavette indeed.

Op; try shops like shoezone or Brantano for knock off designs. Personally, I can't wear fashion shoes and need something better for my feet. Timberlands are always too narrow for my feet. I can't wear them either.

Clarabelle40 Tue 11-Oct-16 08:35:04

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

UnderslungBowlingBall Tue 11-Oct-16 22:49:16

I'm with self, I think they look horrible. Then again I don't like the classic boots either so I guess it equals out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now