Handbag

(3 Posts)
ImNotChangingMyUsernameAgain Sun 09-Oct-16 20:25:43

Off to NYC for the weekend. Just been awarded a mega bonus so it's handbag shopping time. What bags are you loving at the moment?

My last handbag was the large Celine luggage bag which is great because it fits in work files so doubles as a briefcase but it also weighs a ton and hurts my shoulder if I carry it for too long. I'm tempted by a classic Chanel quilt but not 100% sure.

emcero1 Sun 09-Oct-16 21:16:42

Beyond envious!
Have you purchased bags in NYC before?
Only I tend to find that the European brands are actually more expensive to buy over there than they are in the U.K. (If you are UK based that is).

I would love a Chanel classic flap, also live the Chanel boy and executive tote.
I have a black Prada tote with gold hardware which I love as a good all rounder. I'm looking at a grey Saint Laurent tote next, just need that Christmas bonus!

ImNotChangingMyUsernameAgain Sun 09-Oct-16 21:55:38

Excellent selections. I may actually end up buying in duty free before I even leave London. Definitely tending towards LV or Chanel. I already gave a couple of Prada's.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now