SPANX

(8 Posts)
ImNotChangingMyUsernameAgain Sun 09-Oct-16 20:20:08

Just bought my first Spanx. The are high waisted cycling shorts style. Although I was initially worried about how to get them on - Bridget Jones style sprung to mind - but they rolled on easily and were surprisingly comfortable.

My question is: do tights go over or under? And if under, are you supposed to wear knickers as well?

Drquin Sun 09-Oct-16 20:24:48

I tend to wear pants - tights - Spanx - in that order.
Although, do prefer the under-your-bra version ..... no rolling down events #spanxexpert

ImNotChangingMyUsernameAgain Sun 09-Oct-16 20:28:03

Thanks. They are the under bra to just above knee style and I can see we are going to become firm friends. I had assumed that the Spanx took the place of pants.

Drquin Sun 09-Oct-16 20:58:17

Without sharing too much detail over t'internet ....... sometimes I do wear them on their own (usually evening wear / dress) grin

LaPharisienne Sun 09-Oct-16 21:01:04

Which ones have you bought? I'm a bit confused by the very many styles!

My old ones are brilliant (knickers which go up to and under your bra) but they don't seem to have the same style any more... or at least if they do they're called something different...

ImNotChangingMyUsernameAgain Sun 09-Oct-16 21:19:54

I got these ones https://www.amazon.co.uk/SPANX-HIGHER-POWER-X-Large-Approx/dp/B00SJ1R79O/ref=sr110?s=clothing&ie=UTF8&qid=1476044240&sr=1-10&th=1 but just realised I bought nude because I was planning to wear a burgundy dress but am now wearing black. Suppose I'll also need to invest in a black pair.

LaPharisienne Mon 10-Oct-16 08:26:14

Thanks!

shovetheholly Mon 10-Oct-16 08:51:25

Knickers, tights, then spanx - so you look seamless!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now