Help me find a party outfit

(3 Posts)
fandabbydozier Sat 08-Oct-16 20:46:15

I've got a few parties and nights out coming up, 40th parties mostly and I think I need something new to wear. I'd like to wear a dress, or a skirt and top. Something not too dressy, but not workwear style. Not too casual either. I'm short (5'4), so kneelength is probably best, size 12-14, bit wobbly but a lot better than I looked a year ago. Black or jewel colours best, no pastels.
Any suggestions?

wowfudge Sun 09-Oct-16 07:45:16

What's your budget? Not what you've asked for, but I recently got the Baukjen Crofton jumpsuit in dark red and plan to wear it with a black obi belt and heels. I am the same height and size as you. It was in the mid-season sale. If that's finished they have offers and discounts every couple of weeks, if it appeals to you.

fandabbydozier Sun 09-Oct-16 14:36:41

I'd probably say up to £100 but could stretch for the perfect outfit as it should get a lot of wear - lots of 40ths this year!
I do like that jumpsuit but I've tried them before and they just don't seem to work on me. My mum tum is a bit too wobbly. Ideally I need something that doesn't cling too much in that area. Any more suggestions?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now