Find me some new winter work dresses

(3 Posts)
MoonlightMojitos Sat 08-Oct-16 10:05:24

So I need some new work wear for the winter but I just can't seem to find anything about that I like at the moment despite a few hours trawling round the shops (came home with 2 jumpers).

I mainly wear dresses as I can just throw one on without thinking about matching up tops with skirts/trousers etc and I have a few cardis to throw on top. I don't wear black and prefer brighter colours or floral patterns etc. I have 2 knitted knee length body con jumper dress numbers which are so warm and comfy but I'm (very early) pregnant so ideally need to find some that are looser and won't show the bloat/bump as I progress.

Anyone care to help?

MoonlightMojitos Sat 08-Oct-16 10:07:09

Oh also, dress code is smart casual so pretty much anything goes as long as no jeans or trainers! And I'm a size 10 but have 32e boobs (which are going to get bigger in pg!) So nothing low cut!

Blueisthemagicnumber Sat 08-Oct-16 10:13:09

I know it's the mark of death on here, but have you thought about White Stuff? Some people complain that it makes the look pregnant smile.
You have to sift through it all, but there are some flattering pieces.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now