Autumn/Spring jacket help please

(1 Post)
GuyMartinsSideburns Thu 06-Oct-16 16:12:45

My trusty old Parker has finally become too crappy to wear and needs to go. I've tried about 7 others and sent them all back. Most recently was the Hush short Eskimo parka, fits like a dream and would do for the nippy inbetween weather, however the furry hood just looks ridiculous on me. Maybe because of my build - 5ft 3, size 8/10 or because I'm not used to the furry hoods that seem to be everywhere now but I don't think I'd wear it. It looks ginormous and then you've got my little face peeking out the middle grin

I have coats for when it's cold and dry, a coat for super cold weather, and lighter jackets (eg denim) but Im proper stumped with this. It has to be okay for the odd shower. I also think I want something a bit different this time.

Should maybe say a bit of what style I like - all saints, jigsaw, hush, layers. Today I'm wearing girlfriend jeans rolled up, Vivienne Westwood seditionaries boots, long vest top with a looser layer over the top, and a big loose shawl-y Cardigan with a brooch. I have a pixie cut and facial piercings, tend to wear orange lipstick. Bet you're all stumped now aren't you grin any ideas/websites/inspiration most appreciated smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now