Topshop Tall V LongTallSally sizes

(6 Posts)
PoppyPicklesPenguin Thu 06-Oct-16 09:16:25

Hi everyone,

Hoping someone can help me.

I usually buy the TopShop Tall Jamie Jeans in a 34, 36 leg. (Size 16)

They never have my size online or in store when I need them sad so I end up stalking them or buying three pairs in one go (I have not had much success with jeans in the past)

So I've been looking at LTS and lots of great jeans, like to buy something in a different colour or maybe even style but I'm wondering on sizes.

If you have purchased from both do you buy the same size at Long Tall Sally or do you buy a size up or down?

Really appreciate any guidance as will save ordering only to be disappointed

MissMargie Thu 06-Oct-16 09:19:41

NYDJ are 34 long ime. But they are pricey in the U.K.

MissMargie Thu 06-Oct-16 09:20:34

Oh I think you are looking for 36 inside leg, sorry!

Yoarchie Thu 06-Oct-16 09:22:12

I would read the reviews on each separate pair of jeans on long tall Sally. I do think sizing varies from pair to pair in long tall Sally and also there are different brands within the one shop. People usually write helpful reviews on there as size is the reason why people shop at long tall Sally anyway.

PoppyPicklesPenguin Thu 06-Oct-16 09:29:40

Thank you

I'm looking for a 36" leg but a 34/UK16 waist (I tend to wear a bit on my hips)

I've looked at the reviews for the ones I'm thinking about and two people say perfect size, two say they come up a bit large confused

So maybe I will just go for the 16 and hope they fit ok.

Just find it so frustrating when they arrive and you have to send them back and really would like them for the weekend.

Fingers crossed smile

Lucked Thu 06-Oct-16 14:17:39

Is it free returns?, if so I order two sizes.I have never bought jeans from lts but in general the clothes come up large

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now