Help me style this skirt please I'm desperste!!!!

(7 Posts)
LiquidCosh Wed 05-Oct-16 22:42:36

www.tedbaker.com/uk/Womens/Clothing/Skirts/ZELIDA-High-waisted-ribbed-midi-skirt-Blue/p/128624-14-BLUE
I bought this after about 4 hours in town wandering around aimlessly. I have a wedding to attend next Saturday and all I could pick was this random skirt.
Any ideas of what colour/style of both tops and shoes would be very much appreciated

LiquidCosh Wed 05-Oct-16 22:44:08

I'm so desperate I cant even spell desperate! My eyes are glazing over from scrolling through websites looking at every type of top imaginable

PinkPizza Wed 05-Oct-16 23:45:29

That's gorgeous! How about something like this to go with it? I think it would be lovely in white but lacy white top, particularly when sat at a table, probably not the best style for a wedding guest!

Nettletheelf Wed 05-Oct-16 23:45:41

I'd go for navy, plum or steel grey. Black might overpower the lovely pale blue and other colours will either clash or look insipid.

The style of top the model is wearing would work. You could also go for a sleeveless silk tank top.

It'S a lovely skirt, by the way.

PinkPizza Wed 05-Oct-16 23:47:48

Or coast silver cropped it's actually a quite similar skirt in the picture!

NeverNic Wed 05-Oct-16 23:54:54

Love that skirt. I'd wear a white T-shirt tucked in with a statement bangle / necklace depending on your taste. A cropped jacket would work well too.

PinkPizza Wed 05-Oct-16 23:55:12

I think you either need something shortish and quite boxy or fitted on top, nothing floaty.

Shoes wise depends on the top you choose but a strappy heel, maybe in silver?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now