Best skincare range I've ever tried...

(7 Posts)
Pupsiecola Wed 05-Oct-16 22:20:54

Very sensitive skin. Early rosacea. Sun damage from back in the day. Switched to NeoStrata products a couple of weeks ago and already making a noticeable difference. I thought finding skincare which made such a visible difference would never happen to me 😀. It's not cheap but a little goes a long way.

Softkitty2 Wed 05-Oct-16 23:02:23

Neostrata is premium stuff-- it was recommended to me by my dermatologist. Another is skinceuticals-- these are not products you can find on the highstreet.

Pupsiecola Wed 05-Oct-16 23:06:10

Yes. My dermatologist recommended NeoStrata when I first saw her years ago. I bought one product only. I've just switched entirely to their products including a couple of serums. What prompted me to try them was a sporty forehead caused by REN. I wish I'd made the switch sooner. Bloody marvellous!

Pupsiecola Wed 05-Oct-16 23:06:46

Spotty not sporty lol.

NantucketNightbird Thu 06-Oct-16 04:35:05

What products do you recomend?

HexBramble Thu 06-Oct-16 06:53:22

I've had a quick look online - it's affordable providing you buy one bit at a time.
I have t-zone skin with enlarged pores on nose and cheeks. Plus the usually deep frown lines etc. I wonder if it's too strong for me?' I'm rather useless with skincare....

Pupsiecola Thu 06-Oct-16 07:21:21

I did the online quiz on the Askinology website. I also spoke to a very helpful lady there. I bought the attached plus a serum for pigmentation (it is my birthday on Monday lol).

I usually go with less is more re skincare because my skin is so so sensitive. I haven't bought all the products recommended as there were 5/6 steps! I already had a couple of these from a couple of months ago.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now